Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you are having an issue with an app you purchased from the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
Try the following steps to resolve your issue, testing the app after each step.
1. Update your device software.
If you have not updated your device software in a while, you should do so. Here is a step by step process on how to update your device software: Update Software
2. Check for app updates.
- Ensure that your apps are up to date:
- Open the App Store and tap Updates. If updates are available, tap Update All.
- When prompted, enter your iTunes Store account information. App Store will then download and install the application updates.
Note: Our applications require a Wi-Fi connection to update.
3. Install another app from the App Store.
If none of your user-installed apps will launch, there could be an issue with Apple ID authorization. Download and install a free (or paid) app that isn’t already installed on your device to reset this information. You could also remove an app from your iOS device and download it again from the App Store or sync the app from your computer.
Note: If you have installed apps using multiple Apple ID accounts, you may need to perform this step for each account.
4. Restart the application.
- If the issue affects only a single app, try closing just that app:
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
- Double-tap the Home button to display recent apps.
- Tap and hold the affected app until the red minus appears.
- Tap the red minus to quit the app.
- Press the Home button, then restart the app.
5. Restart your device.
Hold the Sleep/Wake button until “slide to power off” appears. Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn it back on.
6. Reinstall the affected application.
Remove the application from your device and reinstall it.
- Touch and hold any application icon on the Home Screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the “x” in the corner of the application you want to delete.
- Tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your device.
- Press the Home button.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the application and then download it again.
Note: If it is a paid app, ensure you are using the iTunes account you purchased the app with originally. If it is not, you will be charged for the app again. For more information regarding downloading previously purchased items, see this page via Apple.com
7. If the issue is still unresolved…
If you continue to experience the issue, contact us for further assistance.
Information we collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We do not share your information with third parties.
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- Not to share your user ID or password with anyone else.
Questions or comments?